Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Where is this?


If you were traveling down this road, would you know the name of the next offramp? Town? City? Starbucks?

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes. That would be the Grapevine, coming down the grade. Next town would be Tejon Ranch..?
Starbucks, exit Laval Road West.
Next "city": Bakersfield
Do I win?

M.S. said...

omg.
....

MEOW

hahaha

Leslie said...

I WON I WON I WON!!!
Wow!

Carolyn said...

the trucks give it away.... you know, give away the fact that it's the grapevine. And why are you taking pictures while you are driving???

Carolyn said...

you took it while you were driving? you shouldn't be multi-tasking Rosemary!

Leslie said...

HA HA HA! You are funny, Mutti!
I'm surprised you weren't peeing in a sawed off bleach bottle, as well (BEFORE pulling up your pantyhose).

Anonymous said...

I have memorized EVERY aspect of that road! I liked it much better when Cristo's yellow umbrellas graced the landscape back in late 1991. Too bad they took them down. The wind probably lifted a few of them up and caused car crashes.