We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
The singer was scruffy looking. Remember when Charlie was scruffy looking? Go back to that picture of him with the pigtails. It was a girlish scruffiness look... (I don't know what I'm saying)tee hee!
Isn't Charlie always scruffy?haaaha
Um, I hate to point this out, but scruffy guy sounds like he has Down Syndrome. And a hunchback. But I like the piano playing.
Charlie's a hunchback! HAHA!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The singer was scruffy looking. Remember when Charlie was scruffy looking? Go back to that picture of him with the pigtails. It was a girlish scruffiness look...
(I don't know what I'm saying)
tee hee!
Isn't Charlie always scruffy?
haaaha
Um, I hate to point this out, but scruffy guy sounds like he has Down Syndrome. And a hunchback. But I like the piano playing.
Charlie's a hunchback! HAHA!
Post a Comment