We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
that is a random picture... where are you and who did you steal that from?
Have you ever tried driving those scooters for old people? (not that you're old Rosemary) They are really fun to drive though! HAHA
So you can drive it on the street?If not, can you zoom around indoors? HAHAaA
Hahahaahaa, the dude on the TV's texan accent got into my head just now.... "you can call the scooter store." Then the beach boys are singing "Hover 'round" rather than "I get around." Hahahahaa. I love my mind. Hahahahaaa.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is a random picture... where are you and who did you steal that from?
Have you ever tried driving those scooters for old people? (not that you're old Rosemary) They are really fun to drive though!
HAHA
So you can drive it on the street?
If not, can you zoom around indoors?
HAHAaA
Hahahaahaa, the dude on the TV's texan accent got into my head just now.... "you can call the scooter store." Then the beach boys are singing "Hover 'round" rather than "I get around." Hahahahaa. I love my mind. Hahahahaaa.
Post a Comment