Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pikilinos! !Viva Espana!





7 comments:

Carolyn said...

huh?

or actually, I should say:

¡que?

¡como?

(i couldn't find the upside down question mark so I had to settle for the upside down exclamation point)

Carolyn said...

so those are your shoes? where are the matching pairs? you only have shoes for your left foot! how does that work?

Carolyn said...

Hey, where's Leslie?!?




Leslie, where are you?

Carolyn said...

Oh, I watched a video in my child development class today about cognitive development and there was a kid in the video that looked exactly like Paul. He sounded like him too. It made me laugh!!!!

Leslie said...

HA HA HA HA AH AHA AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAH

Carolyn said...

We saw those shoes in the Nordstrom catalog and it said something about Cuba, not Spain (or Espana as you like to call it)
So my question is are they Spanish shoes or are they Cuban shoes?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think those are Mervyn's mismates. Yes, I think they are. However, they could be emelda Marcos's shoes too.