Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day


Here's Carolyn on Nikko. We love him! It's so nice to have a horse.

We are so very lucky to be living in America, where we don't have to worry about the depletion of our well-being, safety, or our individual rights. And then we have our families, (pets), friends, etc...
I always know what I'm thankful for and I don't need a holiday to help me remember...

So that means that Thanksgiving is all about the food!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikko looks very thankful to live in America, too! Look at him smiling. Happy Thanksgiving!

Carolyn said...

I bet Leslie's thankful that she's gonna be on TV tomorrow. ha ha!

M.S. said...

Let's all watch for Leslie!!!

Carolyn said...

We saw her! Did you see her Rosemary?

Unknown said...

you bet I did! I got up at 4:00 a.m...but it didn't come on until 6:45. I'm so tired. SHE WAS PERFECT! GORGEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, AND SANG GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's our LESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

4:00 a.m.???? On a Saturday?
hee hee!
Leslie keeps asking me if you could tell that she didn't know what she was doing during the "jingle bells" song. She told me she hadn't performed that one before.
I couldn't tell, could you?
What a pro!

ha ha!

Leslie said...

You are all way TOO nice! HA! That's why you are my family! I will never forget my favorite people ! I miss you guys. One week on the road; two to go. I think we might be doing Jimmy Kimmell in LA on 12/14...

Carolyn said...

ooh! More TV shows?
We're getting ready to tape Rachael Ray tomorrow...

Carolyn said...

Wait... Rachael Ray is going to air on a different date, right? I just went to the BSO website and read that.
So nevermind about taping the RAchael Ray show tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I've worn out all of my friends trying to get them to record for me. So many shows....so little time!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA
Doesn't she look GREAT ON THAT BSO WEBSITE?

Carolyn said...

Yes! Good job Leslie.