We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
The monkey is casting a weird crazy monkey spell over the poor little innocent kitten... or is he just trying to pet the kitten?
That's cute! It's like "the sacred bond of the cute ones".
Curious George and Sylvester?
Rosemary, are you going to go see Lezlee when they come to L.A.?
Yeah! I'm going! Paul and I are both going! Of COURSE we're going!!!! This is the AMPHITHEATER!!!!!!!! This is a big deal! WOO HOO!!!! I'm also going to the Stockton and Santa Rosa shows. I'm a groupie!!!! HA HA!!!!
Did you bring Leslie more bags o' walnuts?
No walnuts for Sister!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The monkey is casting a weird crazy monkey spell over the poor little innocent kitten... or is he just trying to pet the kitten?
That's cute! It's like "the sacred bond of the cute ones".
Curious George and Sylvester?
Rosemary, are you going to go see Lezlee when they come to L.A.?
Yeah! I'm going! Paul and I are both going! Of COURSE we're going!!!! This is the AMPHITHEATER!!!!!!!! This is a big deal! WOO HOO!!!! I'm also going to the Stockton and Santa Rosa shows. I'm a groupie!!!! HA HA!!!!
Did you bring Leslie more bags o' walnuts?
No walnuts for Sister!
Post a Comment