Life is good!!!!!!!!!!! I love life! I am grateful to God for every second and every breath. Why am I wasting it sitting on this stupid computer? Ok, I'm going outside now. Bye.
YOu know what? I haven't seen a single snail around here since we had the big heat wave. I think they all got cooked (and not in butter). All we have around here are West Nile Virus-laden mosquitoes!
How can you be laughing at a time like this? Our new neighbors are TOTAL IDIOTS who are selfish and inconsiderate & seem to believe that they are the only people living on our street. Therefore, they allow IDIOT middle school boys to scream for 4 hours straight last night while everyone else is trying to SLEEP!!!!! Their screaming didn't stop until MIDNIGHT which was the time we got fed up and yelled at them!!!!!!!!! Otherwise they could've gone on screaming for the rest of the freaking night!!!!!!!! I MISS TAMMY AND I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They seem to think it's ok to leave every single backyard light (including the pool light) on even if there isn't anyone outside!!! And the parents last night- they didn't make the boys come in until we started yelling at them (12:00!!!!). Then we can hear everything they say because our house practically leans over the backyard- one stupid idiot imitated us yelling (we were screaming "hey, we're trying to SLEEP!). It's like it's such a foreign concept to not scream outside non-stop at midnight!!!
Lucky for you there are NOISE laws. Unlucky for me, there are not LIGHT laws. We had a similar situation only ours was a family that was afraid of the dark. That's why at dusk they lit up their yard and MINE like a Chevron station. The light permeated my eyelids. I no longer could enjoy night, because there was none. This freak made me insane, but he was not somebody you could reason with. God has such a sense of humor, though....when we had to move and were forced to sell our house, guess who bought our house for FULL PRICE? The freak!!!!!!!!! Yeah! He was able to light up the entire neighborhood because he owned it.
As for your problem, I'd mail them some pacifiers....maybe they'll get the hint.
I read your comments again. On second thought: Call the cops NOW. Don't let them get away with their behavior for one second more. If you hear one peep, call the cops. After a few calls, they will have to shut up. There are laws against what they are doing.
The mom called to apologize Saturday morning which makes no sense because if she truly was sorry she wouldn't have let it happen in the first place! Isn't there a law that says you have to stop all obnoxious noise by 10:00 PM?
Yes, and it's 7:00 a.m. before loud noises can begin, like screaming boys and chainsaws..that's why I had to move once...because of a skill saw that jarred my brain awake at 5:00 a.m.
at 526 W. Iris -- they were making yard decoration windmills and selling them on Tulare Avenue in the apartment behind me. The skill saw fired up less than 10 feet from my bedroom window at 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning after I had worked all week, spent all Friday night and Saturday in doctoral program classes, and then luxuriated in sleep on Sunday mornings........after the skill saw awakenings I quit the doctoral program and moved. I now hate windmills
Get this! My 3-year old nephew just wacked my brand new kitchen counter with his 5 pound insanely-annoying alphabet-song-playing blue plastic thrift shop toy, taking a chunk out of the counter's edge. My attempts to outwardly appear hospitable rather than homicidal are failing miserably.
22 comments:
Life is good!!!!!!!!!!! I love life! I am grateful to God for every second and every breath. Why am I wasting it sitting on this stupid computer? Ok, I'm going outside now. Bye.
Are you going outside to kill more snails?
heehee!
HA HA HA HA! Carolyn wins!
YOu know what? I haven't seen a single snail around here since we had the big heat wave. I think they all got cooked (and not in butter). All we have around here are West Nile Virus-laden mosquitoes!
They got cooked, all right.
Murderer!!!
Snails have rights too you know...
They have all the rights they want except to be in my presence. Then, they are in danger!
HAHA
Hee hee
How can you be laughing at a time like this? Our new neighbors are TOTAL IDIOTS who are selfish and inconsiderate & seem to believe that they are the only people living on our street. Therefore, they allow IDIOT middle school boys to scream for 4 hours straight last night while everyone else is trying to SLEEP!!!!! Their screaming didn't stop until MIDNIGHT which was the time we got fed up and yelled at them!!!!!!!!! Otherwise they could've gone on screaming for the rest of the freaking night!!!!!!!! I MISS TAMMY AND I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, I feel better now...
They seem to think it's ok to leave every single backyard light (including the pool light) on even if there isn't anyone outside!!! And the parents last night- they didn't make the boys come in until we started yelling at them (12:00!!!!).
Then we can hear everything they say because our house practically leans over the backyard- one stupid idiot imitated us yelling (we were screaming "hey, we're trying to SLEEP!). It's like it's such a foreign concept to not scream outside non-stop at midnight!!!
Ask Rosemary about Rafael Cuellar. SAME THING.
So, take charge and TELL THEM they're jerks for keeping you awake at night. Tell their parents. Tell on them.
Jerks.
I've half a mind to tell them, myself.
HEE HEE.
Lucky for you there are NOISE laws. Unlucky for me, there are not LIGHT laws. We had a similar situation only ours was a family that was afraid of the dark. That's why at dusk they lit up their yard and MINE like a Chevron station. The light permeated my eyelids. I no longer could enjoy night, because there was none. This freak made me insane, but he was not somebody you could reason with. God has such a sense of humor, though....when we had to move and were forced to sell our house, guess who bought our house for FULL PRICE? The freak!!!!!!!!! Yeah! He was able to light up the entire neighborhood because he owned it.
As for your problem, I'd mail them some pacifiers....maybe they'll get the hint.
I read your comments again. On second thought: Call the cops NOW. Don't let them get away with their behavior for one second more. If you hear one peep, call the cops. After a few calls, they will have to shut up. There are laws against what they are doing.
The mom called to apologize Saturday morning which makes no sense because if she truly was sorry she wouldn't have let it happen in the first place!
Isn't there a law that says you have to stop all obnoxious noise by 10:00 PM?
Yes, and it's 7:00 a.m. before loud noises can begin, like screaming boys and chainsaws..that's why I had to move once...because of a skill saw that jarred my brain awake at 5:00 a.m.
Skill saw? When was that?
at 526 W. Iris -- they were making yard decoration windmills and selling them on Tulare Avenue in the apartment behind me. The skill saw fired up less than 10 feet from my bedroom window at 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning after I had worked all week, spent all Friday night and Saturday in doctoral program classes, and then luxuriated in sleep on Sunday mornings........after the skill saw awakenings I quit the doctoral program and moved. I now hate windmills
Get this! My 3-year old nephew just wacked my brand new kitchen counter with his 5 pound insanely-annoying alphabet-song-playing blue plastic thrift shop toy, taking a chunk out of the counter's edge. My attempts to outwardly appear hospitable rather than homicidal are failing miserably.
Well, I wrote a poem about it today -- it helped me cope with the trauma. Here it is:
See Yujin run, see Yujin play,
Swath of destruction along the way,
You can’t catch me, I do what I feel,
Mommy obeys me; she’s at my heel.
Daddy is oblivious, Poker’s his show,
His main concern is “Where’s the casino?”
I want juice and I want some fruit,
Get it for me now; I want it in a toot
I’ll eat it on the run; I don’t sit down
I’m the most important one in all the town,
I went to Auntie Rosie’s, she was pretty mad
She was really nervous and she yelled at my dad.
I used her walls for Kleenex
her floor’s my drawing board
Her new kitchen counter got a wack job by my sword.
Headed for her piano, there to leave my mark
She caught me just in time; I really made her bark!
I ran outside and ran down by the street,
I opened up the cupboard and took out some sheets,
I played with decorations, swung on miniblinds,
Opened fridge and freezer to take a peek inside,
I opened up the bathroom door and then my Auntie screamed
Next time when she locked the door, I beat it ‘til she steamed.
We went to a restaurant and there I made a scene
Perko’s dining atmosphere was anything but serene
I ran around the restaurant, engaging other boys
Crawled under the table, eating stale food joys.
Daddy got real mad at Auntie for trying to guard her house
He says she’s micromanaging and he cannot be a mouse.
He wants to slop his coffee and walk with dirty shoes
Across her clean white carpet and then become amused.
I don’t think we’re going back anytime this year
As Daddy drove the car away I think my auntie cheered.
wow.... that's very interesting. Leslie should sing this now and it can become a song.
Post a Comment