Monday, September 04, 2006

Last day of freedom...

Well, tomorrow morning we are back to the same ole routine of getting up early and going to school. We can't sleep in anymore and watch TV shows like Tyra and Montel and Live with Regis & Kelly and I Love Lucy. hee hee! And it doesn't help that the weather is hot.
Why are the people next door screaming?
sorry... they are bothering me.
And did you hear that the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was killed?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, the key is to get a job that gets you home in time to watch Tyra! That's the perfect job. I get home in time for Oprah! I love my job!!!!! No, I didn't know Steve Irwin was killed. Are you kidding me? No way. I'm checking Google.

Carolyn said...

It's all over the news that he was killed... where have you been?
They're even talking about showing the footage of his death to the public if it gets released. He was filming an underwater documentary about the "most deadliest" sea animals and they got the whole thing on camera.

Leslie said...

YES - SO sad about the Crocodile Hunter. Do you remember my friend, Meghan? She lives in Queensland with her husband...specifically Brisbane. Anyway, my prayers are with Steve's wife and two kids. So sad. And ironic, really.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, MY SWEETIES!!! I do NOT envy you. Ha, ha, ha!

Carolyn said...

School sucks right now... why in the world was I looking forward to it?

Carolyn said...

Ok, why is Leslie's blog funnier than this one? The phone calls are funny!!!!!

M.S. said...

Ya leslie. Seriously, if you are going to go off and take funny leslie material with you, then that's not fair to this blog.
HAHA

Leslie said...

Funny funny funny funny funny
Funny Leslie material
Funny funny funny

(do you have enough yet?)

Unknown said...

I'm a little hesitant to get real funny on here....who reads this stuff? Who has access to our blog? I have told a few friends about it, but they can't get to it unless they join blogspot. Is this true?