Wednesday, September 20, 2006

America's Next Top Model premieres TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy... my favorite TV show is BAAAACK!
Are ya'll gonna watch it????

26 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I was SO THERE. And I commend whatsherface for not posing nude. That was ridiculous. When are they going to have plus-size (AKA REAL) models on that darn show?

Carolyn said...

Anchal (the Indian girl) sort of fits that category... she's not a stick! She's my favorite so far.

I thought for sure that Melrose girl would be eliminated first.

M.S. said...

Ya she sucked, and she's butt ugly. Hehe

Carolyn said...

Well, the neighbors did it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night they were out AGAIN in their backyard with every single light turned on. They weren't screaming but we could still hear them cuz they were loud. At 10:30 pm they stopped playing and they turned off the lights so I was able to fall asleep easily. Then at 11:30 they were back out AGAIN being noisy and the lights were turned on AGAIN which woke me up!!!! So I closed my window all the way and I closed my blinds all the way and the PSYCHO DAD (who was out there with the kids) heard my window close so he looked up at my window with this attitude like "I dare you to yell at me"... It's like they are doing this on purpose now just to annoy the heck out of us!!!!!!!!! GAH!

Unknown said...

I suggest time next time perhaps you should call them and tell them that you're being disturbed. NOT!!! Shoot their lights out with a B-B gun

Carolyn said...

Seriously...

Leslie said...

How about shooting THEM?
Or maybe throw pennies into their pool?
Hairballs?

Carolyn said...

One of their beach balls came into our yard. I wanted to pop it and then throw it back into their yard. They are just rubbing it in our faces aren't they? OOOH, what I should have done was write in Sharpie pen on that stupid beach ball everything that annoys us about them.

Unknown said...

The beach ball message center is a FABULOUS idea! Go down to Pic N Scratch and buy some beach balls -- try the 99 cent store -- and send thousands of messages which say, "SHUT UP OR MOVE" or "LIGHTS OUT AT 9:00"

Leslie said...

I personally like "Shut up AND move". It's much more effective.

Carolyn said...

Yeah, that's the best one!

M.S. said...

HAHAA GREAT idea.
Well... they are good people. But two times in a row! And the second time they still weren't very considerate.
Does dada have a BB? I need it.

M.S. said...

Be polite.
- *dog barks*
Better cage up your stupid kids' friends.

Great, I can't sleep, all your lights are on.
Understand that our house is kinda next to yours...
Neighbors should be considerate!!!

Carolyn said...

Why are you calling them good people when we don't even know them? I guess you could say that the few times we have talked to them they were "good people" but that was only because they were PRETENDING to be "good people".

Carolyn said...

ANTM is on again tonight!

Unknown said...

SHUT UP, MOVE, AND GO BACK TO TUJUNGA, YOU ROTTEN, LOUD, LIT-UP PEOPLE!!!!

Carolyn said...

It's Friday night again...I wonder if they'll be out in their backyard making noise like they have been for the past 2 Fridays.

They had their HUGE OBESE ENVIRONMENT DESTROYING RV parked out on the street yesterday which made us get all excited because we thought they might be leaving for the weekend. Today, however, the RV is back in it's normal spot on the side of the house and they don't seem to be going anywhere. Gosh, I had my hopes up and everything!!!!!

Carolyn said...

They didn't make noise last night!!!! Hallelujah!!!!

Leslie said...

The obesity took over. Thank God!

Unknown said...

Mail them some travel brochures. Maybe they'll get the bug to travel!

Leslie said...

Poo bombs work, too. They'll get the hint.

M.S. said...

Love thy neighbor!!!

Leslie said...

Marilee wins.

Hands down.

Carolyn said...

What does she win?

Carolyn said...

My friend saw one of the contestants from America's Next Top Model today at the restaurant where she works and she took a picture with her. haha! How random is that? It turns out the contestant (Meg, the rock&roll girl w/ the long wavy brown hair) graduated from our high school a few years ago. It was her b-day today and so my friend got to sing to her. I think that's really funny!!!

Carolyn said...

Meg got eliminated last night because her "bearded lady" picture was really bad.