If this is another picture of an animal, I am going to shoot myself.
PEOPLE: WE NEED TO FOCUS ON LIFE. THE WORLD. HUMANS. SUFFERING. NEEDS.
Forget about cats, dogs, hamsters and fluffy things. I'm bored. Write about something interesting, and not having to do with something that is four-legged.
Well, she's already shared with the world that's she's PMS-ing, so that would probably explain the hatred she is showing toward Olivia. Olivia is cute, ok?
Who WANTS to talk about world issues? You must be scarred from living with Charlie's collection of domestic beasts. I suggest, it's time to embrace the puff in your life.
7 comments:
Where are all the orbs?
It's Olivia, the fat kitten!
Can't you see her eyes and pink tongue and purple collar?
If this is another picture of an animal, I am going to shoot myself.
PEOPLE: WE NEED TO FOCUS ON LIFE. THE WORLD. HUMANS. SUFFERING. NEEDS.
Forget about cats, dogs, hamsters and fluffy things. I'm bored. Write about something interesting, and not having to do with something that is four-legged.
Thanks.
Yikes. Somebody needs a nap.
Well, she's already shared with the world that's she's PMS-ing, so that would probably explain the hatred she is showing toward Olivia. Olivia is cute, ok?
Who WANTS to talk about world issues?
You must be scarred from living with Charlie's collection of domestic beasts.
I suggest,
it's time to embrace the puff in your life.
Izzy has got all the puff you'll ever need!
Post a Comment