We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Mama!
Well, we already know that Leslie is depressed and PMSing...
HAHAIt's so ovbious to tell, too. I'm a poor innocent child who just happens to like puffy creatures, and Leslie seems to have a problem with that. Hehehe
What the heck should I do for spring break? Should I paint stuff?Maybe I could help Leslie feel better by cleaning up her poo-lubricated outdoors.
Why would you volunteer yourself for that?
Great, everyone is missing again. Where do they go???
Hi! I'm back! I've been gone to foreign lands, but I have returned. I hope you'all did help Leslie clean up her animal debris. Welcome to the blog, Linda!!!!!
The animal debris is Leslie's problem... I ain't touching it!hee hee!
I ain't touching it, either! Charlie can take care of that.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Mama!
Well, we already know that Leslie is depressed and PMSing...
HAHA
It's so ovbious to tell, too.
I'm a poor innocent child who just happens to like puffy creatures, and Leslie seems to have a problem with that. Hehehe
What the heck should I do for spring break? Should I paint stuff?
Maybe I could help Leslie feel better by cleaning up her poo-lubricated outdoors.
Why would you volunteer yourself for that?
Great, everyone is missing again. Where do they go???
Hi! I'm back! I've been gone to foreign lands, but I have returned. I hope you'all did help Leslie clean up her animal debris.
Welcome to the blog, Linda!!!!!
The animal debris is Leslie's problem... I ain't touching it!
hee hee!
I ain't touching it, either! Charlie can take care of that.
Post a Comment