Would someone please explain to me why my Spring Break has to be RAINING, COLD, WINDY AND DEPRESSING? What's more, why do I have to endure the nasal sounds of a one ACE YOUNG on television? I'm telling you, Mary Winkler should've saved that shotgun for him.
I pooped my pants today, by the way.
Can you tell that I'm PMSing?

13 comments:
Poochie!
Thanks for sharing... that was unwanted information.
Ace Young needs to leave now! I felt bad for Mandisa. And I hate Ryan Seacrest. What was with his joke about Simon's love life? Oh my gosh... Ryan is soooooooooo NOT funny!
And on America's Next Top Model, Jade (the cocky & arrogant girl) was soooo close to being eliminated! I wanna punch her in the face cuz she is so annoying.
WOW, you have strong opinions. I hope no future or current employers are reading this, Sissy. Do you think you can still fit in Pampers? Maybe the toddler size? It may be an option.
If they eliminate Elliot, I'm going to shoot my television (like Elvis) Mandisa is so far better than Ace Scar-chest, it's not even funny.
Why are you talking about diapers? That has nothing to do with stupid Ace and Jade.
And are you saying that Ryan Seacrest is gonna be my boss someday?
Re-read Leslie's 2nd paragraph under "Is it Really Spring?"
I NEED PAMPERS. And my future employers would think it funny that I talk about pooping my pants.
POOP. POOP! POOPING MY PANTS! DIARHHEA ALL OVER THE PLACE!
hey - at least I can spell D-I-A-R-R-H-E-A. Some of us need to write some "sentences" - 50x. GO!
As far as Mandisa - any woman that would allow herself to be called "Man Diva" is questionable, in my book. She was kind of boring. She could belt out her songs, true, but that's not what is winning these days. You see, talent takes a back seat to "charisma". God only knows why Ace Young and Kellie Pickler are still in the running. They're like the runts of the litter! GAW!
Mandisa is not boring. Ace and Pickle are very very boring. Elliot is best singer. Gray haired guy has SOUL.
What about Nanny McPhee? Do you like her? Or the Paris child?
ha ha!
I like McPhee. And Paris.
Post a Comment