Sunday, April 02, 2006

A hobo in the basement

Shall we discuss the post-it notes we left in Leslie's house?

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think the more interesting question is why Leslie's front door was wide open when she was not home.

Carolyn said...

Leslie, did you find the post-it notes? hee hee!

Carolyn said...

Millie said that Putney was the cutest dog she has ever seen. She liked Chester too.

Unknown said...

Yes, Carolyn, that is an interesting question (which I have asked myself many times!!!!!!!) Ask Leslie another question: Have her tell you about the guy she saw in her neighborhood with the purple BAG (which turned out to be her pillow case full of her valuables.)

Putney is not cute. Putney is a flea. or a rat. Chester is cute, but I feel sorry for him because he's too big for that tiny space. He seems depressed to me. Wimbley is ANNOYING but loveable. He has an alternate residence down the street. The outside cat is cool; the inside cat is psychotic. The chickens provide both eggs and lubrication for the entry steps to the home. I think they need to get a donkey and some mountain sheep. The sheep could hang out on the hill and guard; the donkey could serve as a home alarm.

M.S. said...

All true, true to the very end!
Except I'll take the donkey, please.

Carolyn said...

Ewww... lubricate the entry steps??? And Putney's not a flea! She's cute!

Leslie said...

Putney is a disgusting excuse for a dog. She voluntarily rolls in poop -- be it cat, dog, skunk, racoon -- whatever. She freely eats poop from the litter box, and her breath is forever stanky.

Alas, I love her to death.

I wonder what I'll say about my own kids. Hmmm?

Oooh! Oooh! Time to watch the Tivo'ed "American Idol"! Yes! I hate Ace! I hate Ace!

Leslie said...

Oops. It's Monday. I thought it was Tuesday. I'm stooopid.

Hey, Carolyn - I've got some magazines for you. I'll leave the front door open so you can come get them.

HA HA HA

Carolyn said...

I love how you chant "i hate Ace"... hee hee!

Unknown said...

Leslie used to love Ace (your (plural) grandpa!!!!!!)