Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ace Young

I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM SO VERY MUCH.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, and his scar too.

The gray-haired guy is my man! And Elliot can SING! They're all really good this time. Don't care for long-haired black girl (boring), ditsy blonde country girl, Ace, and although I think he's good, don't like the music style of bald rocker.

Leslie said...

Ace disgusts me beyond belief. He's so smarmy and gross. I want his nastiness gone when I come back.

Carolyn said...

Ewww, did you see him show his scar to the world? GROSS! And he gets this idiotic look on his face when the camera zooms in on him!!!!

Carolyn said...

And the rocker dude annoys me! When he sings, (is he singing or just screaming in a manly way?) this gross vein pops up in the middle of his forehead. It is gross!

Carolyn said...

Leslie, where are you going?

Leslie said...

Taken from my new favorite website: www.votefortheworst.com:


ACE YOUNG - “Drops of Jupiter” by Train.

Ace chooses to sing the only song this week that I’ve heard before. I know, sad, 9 songs from the 21st century and I never heard any of ‘em before this night. Well, except when Bo Bice sung that “Wanna Be” song last year that Elliott chose. After tonight though, I know I never want to hear any of them again, especially “Drops of Jupiter.” Ace decided to dress like Jack Twist tonight but channels the greasy vibe of Constantine and makes us gag when he shows us his appendix scar. Ace, here’s a suggestion. Just because the song says “permanent scar” doesn’t mean you have to whip out your 30 stitch tracheotomy suture. Nobody wanted to see that thing, it looked like a giant centipede on his clavicle. Ugh, I kind of threw up a little in my mouth. Ace is back to being bad on his weird-o-meter tonight. He shows off his usual flat, adenoidal vocals.

GRADE: D - Ace seems to have been “scarred” when he nearly went home two weeks ago and has sounded nervous as hell the last two weeks.

M.S. said...

Eeeeew!

Carolyn said...

hee hee! stupid Ace!

Paulyester said...

bibbity bobbity boo!

Paulyester said...

For the ONLY time in my life, I can truely say that I have NO idea of what ya'll are discussing now.
21st cenury songs to me slurp "bibbity bobbity booty!" I'm thinking that I was fortunate to be born after all the good music was composed. The last good, deep, intelligent, non copied song was writen in 1987. Well, except for my 4 songs (no one should ever hear them). Of course a few bands here and there were cool. Nothing is good to hear that has been copied from someone else. for example, Jimi Hendrix did an awesome lasting song for the common American. "All along the Watchtower!" What a perfectly crazy guitar song!!!! Too bad Bob Dylan wrote it. Hahahahha! My point.

Unknown said...

Truly is spelled "truly" not "truely"

Carolyn said...

He spells like an Englishman.

Carolyn said...

Ewww...I took the SAT today. Ugh! I don't wanna think about it!

Unknown said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I'm sure you did well, especially since you've been practicing with Marilee's word problems.

Leslie said...

Carolyn, you couldn't have done any worse than I did on the SAT. I'm mentally retarded and still got into college! (At least mentally retarded in math). I hate tests; am a horrible test-taker. Remember, it means nothing as far as how brilliant you really are. I think I took the SAT twice; the SAT II and the ACT. Phew!

M.S. said...

Hello!

Carolyn said...

It took 5 hours and I didn't bring anything to eat during the 5 minute break so I felt sick about halfway through. And then because it was so long I started getting annoyed with the reading and stuff and I wasn't paying attention to it so I didn't do as well as I could of on the last sections. And the room temperature was retarded. First it was really hot and then it was freezing and I couldn't stop shivering. If I do get a retarded score I don't really care cuz I'm not gonna go through that again! It ruined my day and I haven't had a bad day in a really long time!!!!!! POO! I hate the SAT!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What idiot was in charge of the air conditioning? That is ridiculous. What colleges are you thinking of, Carolyn. UC Merced is GREAT!!!!!!!!! They only have 900 students right now. You should apply there and you can come to Visalia and visit your siblings' mother -- only 1 1/4 hours from here. It is a brand new facility -- first year in operation.

Carolyn said...

Wow, that sounds super exciting...
hee hee!