Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hmmmmm...

Ok, I have a few questions about Ace's Queen performance on AI:
Was he wearing eyeliner?
Was he wearing a shirt that was see-thru?
Was Queen insulted by Ace trying to rearrange their song?

If the answer to any of these is "yes" then he needs to be voted out. If the answers are "no", he still needs to be voted out.

10 comments:

M.S. said...

Ew!
*boo Ace! You suck! get off the stage!
*throws tomato

Carolyn said...

Aaaah! He was soooo close to being eliminated!

Leslie said...

He makes me sick.

M.S. said...

He makes me sick.

M.S. said...

He makes me sick.

Carolyn said...

We bought the American Idol magazine and it tells you everything you ever wanted to know about the contestants. For example, Ace DOES wear eyeliner. It also tells you how he got that stupid scar. It's all very intriguing...

Carolyn said...

Guess what????? the new neighbors have been swimming in Tammy's pool all day. Must be nice to have a pool...

Carolyn said...

Actually it isn't Tammy's pool any more. But I think I'll still call it that anyway.

Carolyn said...

I think they must have found the murdered bodies of the innocent inner tubes by now.

Carolyn said...

hee hee!!!!