Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sheep...or dog?

17 comments:

Unknown said...

baa baa chihuahua?

Carolyn said...

It's a sheep dog. Get it???? HA HA!

Carolyn said...

Wait, what is it? (besides being a sheep dog)

M.S. said...

HAHA.
It's a miniature sheep-baby. Doesn't it look like a terrier kinda?

Leslie said...

What the heck is a miniature sheep baby? Don't we call those "lambs"?

I'm very confuse -ed.

M.S. said...

But there is a breed of sheep and they are miniature, and so this is the product of 2 mini sheep. And it makes a mini lamb!

Unknown said...

I think it's a Schnauzer with Poodle legs and a Doberman docked tail.

Carolyn said...

HA HA! A miniature sheep baby...

Carolyn said...

Leslie, did you seriously compete in LA County Junior Miss? What happened?

Unknown said...

Leslie competed in Tulare County Junior Miss. She won for spirit. She played the piano like a dynamo!!!! She was awesome. She still is!

Leslie said...

Yes, folks, I was Miss Tulare County Teen Spirit in 1993. Thank you.

Carolyn said...

ha ha!

Carolyn said...

That Bombay TV website is soooooo hilarious!!!! I like the one about Brokeback Mountain! Did you watch the movies I made?

Unknown said...

Did you know that Yujin just got back from a bus trip to the Grand Canyon? Apparently he charmed all of the people on the bus and became a celebrity along the way -- I think it was his rendition of "Wiggly Party" that got to them.

Paulyester said...

We might add that Leslie won the T.C. Jr. Miss's best spirit award in part by wearing my "hid-jus" plaid coat for it. Hahhahahaha! I remember it. The chick who actually won the thing was a retard. She probably has had 8 ex husbands by now.

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA ---- Yeah, I remember that coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Spencer!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

So, this sheep dog reminded you of a coat?