We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Look at her puffyness!How do you spell puffyness?Is it puffiness?
it's puff-ness. Puff-ness monster! Puffess. Princess Puffess!
looks like the princess is wearing boxing gloves!
Ha! That's cute! She has a tan paw!
I wonder if Leslie's cats have being peeing and pooing everywhere lately!
Yes. Leslie's cats are going into the incenerator, because she is going insane. Leslie hates animals, and doesn't think man and beast should mix.
You hate animals? Then I hate you. Haha! Just kidding (you animal hater). HAHADogs are too slimy and cats are too prissy. I wish we could combine them and make an ultimate pet. You'd have something that's not prissyslimy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at her puffyness!
How do you spell puffyness?
Is it puffiness?
it's puff-ness. Puff-ness monster! Puffess. Princess Puffess!
looks like the princess is wearing boxing gloves!
Ha! That's cute! She has a tan paw!
I wonder if Leslie's cats have being peeing and pooing everywhere lately!
Yes. Leslie's cats are going into the incenerator, because she is going insane. Leslie hates animals, and doesn't think man and beast should mix.
You hate animals? Then I hate you. Haha! Just kidding (you animal hater). HAHA
Dogs are too slimy and cats are too prissy. I wish we could combine them and make an ultimate pet. You'd have something that's not prissyslimy.
Post a Comment