
We just wanted to take pictures of ourselves doing stupid stuff... Then it got dark and you can clearly see at least one orb in this picture! He brought some friends with him too- there is one big one on the right side, and many more. Freaky! Do you guys believe yet? Haha! (Yes, I am jumping off of the tree).

18 comments:
You might be able to see the other orbs if you look at the screen at different angles... Or click on it to see a bigger image. Haha
Yes, this picture is full of orbs. They are everywhere!
And Marilee is possessed in this picture. HA HA!
Where is Leslie? Is she still in northeastwest Carolina?
It looks like a lamb is trying to bite your pants! I don't know where the heck Leslie is; can't find her. But, I think she's returning on Tuesday (with a Southern accent). Paul is sick.
Does Paul have the flu?
How come he never comes on here anymore?
He got sick off of "warchestershire" sauce. LOL
Remember the time when dad asked that guy for worcestershire sauce, and he didn't understand him so he brought a booster seat instead??? HA HA! FUNNY!
Desonaise whatever too- people get confused when he says that. He has weird food language!
Ew- isn't it gross when he takes a plain alvacado and puts mayo
in it and then he mashes it and eats it?? EW! And then he is famous for the burned tortillas...
Well, Paul is fine now. He had a cold. He's not on because he is working at Mervyn's, trying to make enough money to survive. Did you know that Poppy died 1 year ago tomorrow. Hard to believe it's been a year.
You and your "Orbs." Hahahaha. I seldom come on here because I work my life away. I keep busy with my many projects too. I have been trying to write 1 hour a day on my screenplay. At this rate, I'll be done with it in 6 months or sooner. I also keep busy by making up songs and such. I ran into a guy I've known from Downtown Visalia the other day.. (In the days when I'd drink Coffee and hang out with the "Artistic" crowd. I quit going down there because of all the bums and druggies). anyway, he has made 3 Blues albums! I almost was his Bass player 3 years ago, but I had no Bass. Now I have a Bass, and he's getting famous... Soon it will be my turn. hahahaha.
Paulyester is cool.
Orbs are stupid.
Work sucks.
I miss Poppy.
School sucks!
Especially my 4th period. My teacher knows nothing.
Be happy peoples, you can't live your life focusing on negatives. And don't forget that it's the most wonderful time of the year.
What are you talking about? You hate school! Especially yesterday, when you were freaking out about the English report!
I miss Poppy too. He died one year ago today. He was our sweet Poppy, always positive and happy. We needed him. We didn't know how much.
Paul got a new headlight tonight. He was all worried because he didn't have the money, but it only cost $5.99 and he installed it himself. WOW,I'm amazed. He's happy now. He drove off into the night with lights on.
Being a poor working man really sucks!!
Post a Comment