We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Cool! What is that?
They are our Christmas lights.But they're blurry!
You know that shutter effect? Haha. I should have wiggled the camera more.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have Christmas lights up yet?
Mama and I are going to see Ballet Petit's Nutcracker tonight. I feel so Christmasy! Is that a word?
I'm also drinking Starbuck's hot cocoa, even though it isn't cold outside. haha!
It's very cold outside! I'm listening to KOAST 103.5! Haha
Listen to 95.9 (the Fish). They play ALL Christmas music, ALL the time! Whee! We have our tree up - you all should stop by and see/smell it! Ahhhhh!
Does Sculley live in it?
No, but the orbs do.
HAHAHA
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Cool! What is that?
They are our Christmas lights.
But they're blurry!
You know that shutter effect? Haha. I should have wiggled the camera more.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have Christmas lights up yet?
Mama and I are going to see Ballet Petit's Nutcracker tonight.
I feel so Christmasy!
Is that a word?
I'm also drinking Starbuck's hot cocoa, even though it isn't cold outside. haha!
It's very cold outside!
I'm listening to KOAST 103.5! Haha
Listen to 95.9 (the Fish). They play ALL Christmas music, ALL the time! Whee!
We have our tree up - you all should stop by and see/smell it! Ahhhhh!
Does Sculley live in it?
No, but the orbs do.
HAHAHA
Post a Comment