WHHHOOO HAAA! I haven't seen "Narnia" yet. I've heard it's good, and follows the book. I wonder what "10 volume-epic book" movies they'll make next. Perhaps it's time for "Little House On The Prairie" to be made. I also wonder which Superhero movie they need to make. They have already done Superman, countless spiderman, and Batman movies. also, Hulk, Xmen, and all the others. The only one missing is wonder woman. Maybe I should write the script, and of course it must have the "hollywoody" thing like a cameo appearance with the 70's wonder woman. Hahahahhaa. Such a bad, nasty hobbit!
Huh? Scent of a Woman -- it's a MUST SEE. You girls would love it. It's about the unstoppable human spirit. I'm telling you would would all LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Rent it today.
They're making all of these movies out of books now. They're making The Namesake into a movie and also The Kite Runner. They should make a movie out of The Poisonwood Bible!
What's that stupid movie- "woman in the pool" preview we saw by m. night shamalan? HAHA Combine "scent of a woman" and "woman in the pool" and you get a stinky woman in a pool! LOL
14 comments:
The best movie is Scent of a Woman, followed by The Graduate.
By the way, Bah Humbug; I hate Christmas!
LOVED "Narnia". It was SOOOOOO good -- just like the book!!!
How did you all like it?? Mrs. Bah Humbug needs to see it - it's an incredible allegory.
Narnia was really good! What the heck is Scent of a Woman? Sounds weird...
WHHHOOO HAAA! I haven't seen "Narnia" yet. I've heard it's good, and follows the book. I wonder what "10 volume-epic book" movies they'll make next. Perhaps it's time for "Little House On The Prairie" to be made. I also wonder which Superhero movie they need to make. They have already done Superman, countless spiderman, and Batman movies. also, Hulk, Xmen, and all the others. The only one missing is wonder woman. Maybe I should write the script, and of course it must have the "hollywoody" thing like a cameo appearance with the 70's wonder woman. Hahahahhaa. Such a bad, nasty hobbit!
Huh? Scent of a Woman -- it's a MUST SEE. You girls would love it. It's about the unstoppable human spirit. I'm telling you would would all LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Rent it today.
They're making all of these movies out of books now. They're making The Namesake into a movie and also The Kite Runner. They should make a movie out of The Poisonwood Bible!
Poisonwood?
I loved narnia. So cool!
What about Scent of a Dog?
How about Scenterella?
What's that stupid movie- "woman in the pool" preview we saw by m. night shamalan? HAHA
Combine "scent of a woman" and "woman in the pool" and you get a stinky woman in a pool! LOL
Yes, Poisonwood! It's a really good book! It was one of Oprah's books in her book club a long time ago. Why haven't you read it?
Marilee! it's The Lady in the Water. Whatever the heck that is!
A Person in a Pool.
Have you read, "Building Background Knowledge for Academic Achievement"...???? It's a must-read, and I'm sure Oprah doesn't know anything about it.
Post a Comment