Thursday, December 22, 2005

CHRISSS-A-MUSSSS



ALMOST done with Christmas shopping! PHEW! You all should be grateful - we got you goooood gifts! :) Never mind this picture - it has nothing to do with Chrissssamussssss...

18 comments:

Unknown said...

who is that girl with Charlie?

Carolyn said...

I know! Seriously! Like OMG!
lol foreva!
what the heck?
I hate "lol"!!!!!!!
Stop saying it!

Carolyn said...

Is this a picture from Northeastwest Carolina?

M.S. said...

Yo peeps!

Carolyn said...

hee hee!

Unknown said...

But really, who IS that girl?

Carolyn said...

She is IT!
Cousin It!

Leslie said...

It's really a HIDEOUS picture of me. I had just gone running, but you'd never know because I look so bloated and fat! ha!

Unknown said...

I could show you FAT. And you're not it. That does not look like you. The hair is not you.

Carolyn said...

Yeah, your hair reminds me of Cousin It.
ha ha!

M.S. said...

Leslie! You are not fat. If you ever have children and they listen to you talk to yourself like that, they will become anorexic! HAHA! They will also be insecure about their thumbs!

Unknown said...

Leslie, you are GORGEOUS. Your hair is gorgeous, your thumbs are gorgeous. Your spirit is gorgeous. And, of course, your mother is gorgeous.

Carolyn said...

Yeah! If you ever have kids, Charlie will have to get a haircut because they will pull his hair.

M.S. said...

Or they will mistake him for a Nana. Nana Destructo! "Go sit on the naughty chair!"

Unknown said...

Yeah, how many naughty chairs can a family have? We need a fleet of them. He he he he

M.S. said...

Hehehehehehe

Leslie said...

Hey, Ma -
You're pretty GORGEOUS yourself!

Unknown said...

I hope they think I'm gorgeous when I arrive at Jenny Craig tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I grazed my way through Costco today and continued into the night. I blew it. I'm probably fatter than Kirstie!