Nana is a world champion yo-yo-ist; didn't you know? She has huge trophies from Duncan on her mantel...mantle.....wait, she doesn't have a mantle/mantel (how do you spell mantle?)
Auntie Marg made those like a thousand years ago. Nana won't part with them. Can you see that chain thing to the left, behind the door? Those are little construction paper rings that Uncle Kent made 2000 years ago. I think she has since thrown those away, though. (You know, I think the butterflies are gone now, too, now that I think of it) Somebody cleaned house and made her clear stuff out. Poor Nana.
13 comments:
WOW! That looks SO fun!!!
What house is that?
That is Nana's house where fun is happenin'!
Hehe
What's with the yo yo on the floor?
Is yoyo one word or two? HAHA
Nana is a world champion yo-yo-ist; didn't you know? She has huge trophies from Duncan on her mantel...mantle.....wait, she doesn't have a mantle/mantel (how do you spell mantle?)
Hehe... I like the butterflies in the picture. They're awesome man!
Auntie Marg made those like a thousand years ago. Nana won't part with them. Can you see that chain thing to the left, behind the door? Those are little construction paper rings that Uncle Kent made 2000 years ago. I think she has since thrown those away, though. (You know, I think the butterflies are gone now, too, now that I think of it) Somebody cleaned house and made her clear stuff out. Poor Nana.
No, I think they're still there. I swear. Nana has a log butt in this picture.
I see an orb on spencerose's knee!
YIKES!!!!!!!! AN ORB!!!!!!!!!!!! (probably from floor mopping)
Now do you believe? hee hee!
Nope. Will never believe in orbs. Sorry.
Post a Comment