We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Did you hear the news? One of Charlie's debts has been taken off the list. Marilee's fan is working now that it has been repaired!
Summer is heavy. I don't understand how the people at the vets office can pick her up!
I see London, I see France...
Winter, Spring, SUMMER, or Fall,all you've got to do is call....and I'll be there, be there, be there,I'll be A ROUND.....(Now I understand the lyrics)
There are no underpants showing in this picture!
Yes there are and they aren't mine!
What size does Summer wear? Bikini or thong?
She wears puff, what do you think?
Puff?
My underwear isn't showing! That white is part of my cheerleader pants! They are too big so I roll the waist up and the white shows! Besides, I don't have any white underwear.
I didn't know you were a cheerleader! You're a cheerleader?
No! I would kill myself if I was a cheerleader!Everyone just calls those pants cheerleader pants.
Oh, thank GOD.
ha ha! I don't like cheerleaders!
Cheerleaders suck. But you have to admit, Carolyn, it DOES look like you're showing us your thong, thong, th-th-th-thong...
Cheerleaders are at the bottom of the food chain.
What? No it doesn't! Leslie, you are weird.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Did you hear the news? One of Charlie's debts has been taken off the list. Marilee's fan is working now that it has been repaired!
Summer is heavy. I don't understand how the people at the vets office can pick her up!
I see London, I see France...
Winter, Spring, SUMMER, or Fall,
all you've got to do is call....
and I'll be there, be there, be there,
I'll be A ROUND.....
(Now I understand the lyrics)
There are no underpants showing in this picture!
Yes there are and they aren't mine!
What size does Summer wear? Bikini or thong?
She wears puff, what do you think?
Puff?
My underwear isn't showing! That white is part of my cheerleader pants! They are too big so I roll the waist up and the white shows! Besides, I don't have any white underwear.
I didn't know you were a cheerleader! You're a cheerleader?
No! I would kill myself if I was a cheerleader!
Everyone just calls those pants cheerleader pants.
Oh, thank GOD.
ha ha! I don't like cheerleaders!
Cheerleaders suck. But you have to admit, Carolyn, it DOES look like you're showing us your thong, thong, th-th-th-thong...
Cheerleaders are at the bottom of the food chain.
What? No it doesn't! Leslie, you are weird.
Post a Comment