Friday, November 04, 2005

This is SO funny....


Poor guy. He didn't believe that his wife was cheating, even after Dr. Phil counciled them on T.V.

19 comments:

M.S. said...

That's sad! Hahaa

Carolyn said...

What?

Leslie said...

Mom's having an asthma attack laughing at this...way to go, Paul! :)

Carolyn said...

So she is at your house!

Leslie said...

She was. We visited Nana and listened to her talk about "doo doo" and watched her cycle on her stationary bike ! YEEHAW!

Leslie said...

Pray tell: in what context does "owned" mean?

Unknown said...

You are all insane (and I love it!!!)

Carolyn said...

He got owned!
And what do you mean by "you are all insane"?

Leslie said...

WHO OWNED HIM? Was he for sale? Isn't the correct context something along the lines of "Snow Job"?

Carolyn, you're a Spencer. That means you're insane. Sorry. It's in the genes.

Carolyn said...

I thought being a Goodwin meant you are crazy.

M.S. said...

I'm a Spencer. But at least I don't have thumbs that look like toes! HAAHHA (Sorry Less)

Unknown said...

Marilee: We can fix those thumbs with a hammer and then you will have Spencer thumbs like you're supposed to!

Carolyn said...

Actually, they are Leslie thumbs. hee hee!

Carolyn said...

When does Leslie go to Hawaii?

Carolyn said...

America's Next Top Model is on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite show is "the biggest loser"

AceyDeucy said...

I thought at first this was a pic of Uncle Tent! I wonder what Junior's thumbs look like!

Unknown said...

Hey Acey, those thumbs are SPENCER thumbs. Goodwins have long skinny thumbnails. Uncle Jim also has those thumbs! Leslie got those from your side of the family -- I have a photo of Jim's thumbs, marked Exhibit A.

To see a real photo of Uncle Tent, check the archives in this blog. He's wearing an animal print bathrobe.

Unknown said...

check the archives for August (great pic of Uncle Tent)