We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Can you see the magical hand our kitten conjured up in the mirror? She's a true gypsy kitten.
Gypsies, cat's and theives.... Cher was going to sing that, but she decided on "tramps" instead.
I think she is looking for a handout -- she's sick of that cheap stuff: MEOW MIX doesn't cut it, folks. Give me the stuff from the expensive pet store, NOW!!!!!! or I'm gonna give you some of this (slap you with my paw!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can you see the magical hand our kitten conjured up in the mirror? She's a true gypsy kitten.
Gypsies, cat's and theives.... Cher was going to sing that, but she decided on "tramps" instead.
I think she is looking for a handout -- she's sick of that cheap stuff: MEOW MIX doesn't cut it, folks. Give me the stuff from the expensive pet store, NOW!!!!!! or I'm gonna give you some of this (slap you with my paw!)
Post a Comment