Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Aloha, SUCKERS!

Well, folks, it's official: I will be leaving town tomorrow afternoon for the island of Kauai. Unfortunately, my stay will be far too short, but I am so excited to get the heck outta dodge, I even bought a new suitcase! (Okay, I had a $64.00 credit at Ross from Charlie's old Armenian lady students who bought him a pair of Von Dutch jeans that didn't fit...I took them back and got credit...then I bought myself a suitcase!)

Don't feel sorry for me...somebody's gotta go to Hawaii this weekend, and, I have graciously accepted the duty. Blessings upon you all as you endure the California sun -- oops! -- I meant RAIN!

BYE, SUCKERS!!! HAA!!!!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey, I like rain!
In fact let's all do a rain dance right now. Marilee, you chant!

M.S. said...

Hoy yoy hoy yoy hoy hoy hoy HEY!

Unknown said...

Leslie's in Hawaii; I'm cleaning toilets and vacuuming. What's wrong with this picture?

Paulyester said...

hahaha, you still cleaning that toilet I visited? That's the last time I eat a whole package of 20 tortillas. Hahahahaha.

Carolyn said...

Ewwwww man!

Unknown said...

I thought YOU cleaned it! I better go check! Paul, Thanksgiving dinner is at 2:00 p.m. -- you're all invited!