Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This is Medusa



And this is what happens when you make her mad.

14 comments:

M.S. said...

I think our kitten (below) was Medusa at some point! Haha

Carolyn said...

The movie Clash of the Titans is so funny!

Unknown said...

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

Carolyn said...

Yeah, except for the turkey which was huge and didn't get fully cooked.

M.S. said...

And Dada spent 15 minutes sharpening the stupid knife!

Unknown said...

Well, our turkey was burned up and dry, and I burned the rolls. We had "fake" mashed potatoes and store-bought pies. And........I bought a brand new knife so it would be sharp and it wouldn't cut anything.....next year I'm going to a restaurant!

Carolyn said...

We saw Pride & Prejudice yesterday.

Unknown said...

Paul and I saw it too!!!! Good, huh?!

Carolyn said...

Yeah it was good! But then sometimes I couldn't understand what they were saying. Their English was too proper!

Paulyester said...

I remember seeing "Clash of the titans" in the movie theatre. Leslie was scared to death of Medusa. Hahahaha! Pride and Prejudice was a great film! I understood the wit and language. Living next door to a "Proper Englishman" paid off. I hope to meet a chick someday that is normal, and doesn't look like Madusa. HAHAHAHA!

Carolyn said...

I thought you were the one who was scared of the cracken and Medusa! Don't deny it either!

Unknown said...

This Medussa is one ugly chick. She needs to have a face transplant. Maybe an entire head transplant. P&P was good. The popcorn was especially good, too.

Paulyester said...

Spencerose almost had an asthma attack, when I told her that I pictured the guy that was coughing loudly behind us spewing his popcorn on people 4 rows in front of him. Blllaahhhhh! Oh! and I'll never forget the black chick that had fat rolls unfurling into half of the seat next to her.

Carolyn said...

what???