Friday, November 11, 2005

The Orb


Does anyone notice the ORB in this picture? See which arm it chooses to put itself on?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

The arm has an orb, but check out the demonic left EYE of that tranvestite dog!!!

Carolyn said...

Since when does wearing a blanket make you a transvestite?

M.S. said...

Yeah!?!!

Carolyn said...

Wearing a blanket means you are a hobo.
Yeah!?!!

Unknown said...

Oh! That's a blanket? I thought it was a plaid skirt...you know the kind with the huge safety pin in front by the fringe? I stand corrected. The dog is a grandma.

Leslie said...

What is an orb?

Carolyn said...

It's a kind of a ghost or spirit. I guess that's how you explain it. We became fascinated with them when we stayed in the haunted motel in Pacific Grove.

Unknown said...

I'd start going to Sunday School if I were you, girls! And stay out of creepy motels.

Carolyn said...

Why are you trying to convert us to Rosemaryism?
hee hee!

Carolyn said...

We are watching the show Supernatural right now. It's funny!

Unknown said...

Yes, send your tithes to my house.

Leslie said...

You'd better convert to something before your orbs eat you alive.

Carolyn said...

Do orbs eat? haha!