We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Come and experience inner peace!
So, what did ya do in Kauai?
See you. I'm on my way to the airport. I'm moving to Hawaii.
MY GOD! You are making me hate school even more.
Such a nice place, the north shore of Kauai I wanna go....... again
GO!!!!!!!! Just GO!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S ALL GO!!!!!!!!
I'm packed!
I don't like Hawaii much. Too rainy.
Are you SERIOUS????? PAUL! What is wrong with you?
Paul feels this way because he fell into the pond at the Japanese Garden! He came up with algae on his head! He had nightmares about turtles and koi....
HA! Russell fell into a koi pond too but he probably thought it was fun because he got attention from doing it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Come and experience inner peace!
So, what did ya do in Kauai?
See you. I'm on my way to the airport. I'm moving to Hawaii.
MY GOD! You are making me hate school even more.
Such a nice place, the north shore of Kauai I wanna go....... again
GO!!!!!!!! Just GO!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S ALL GO!!!!!!!!
I'm packed!
I don't like Hawaii much. Too rainy.
Are you SERIOUS????? PAUL! What is wrong with you?
Paul feels this way because he fell into the pond at the Japanese Garden! He came up with algae on his head! He had nightmares about turtles and koi....
HA! Russell fell into a koi pond too but he probably thought it was fun because he got attention from doing it!
Post a Comment