Sunday, September 11, 2005
The Wedding
Well, folks, the wedding is over. It was a very nice affair, and simple. I'll post pictures when I can get the camera from Pa ("Pa", by the way, is Larry Smith, Charlie's dad). I had a great time with my bubbly 20-month old nephew, Owen, the night before the wedding. We were watching the Hurricane Relief show (is that what you would call it?!) with all the different artists. Anyway, the first person we watched was Mariah Carey, so I taught Owen to sing like her. He now thrusts his pelvis forward and sings, "Ohhhhhh!" with a very pained look on his face. It's HILARIOUS! I also taught him to shimmy and dance (step-touch, step-touch). Everyone wants me to have a baby now.

12 comments:
I saw the "relief" show at my break time at work. I rolled my eyes at that band slaughtering CCR. Mariah Carey is so annoying. The way she moves is hilarious. Owen sounds cool.
Yes, Owen sounds cool. I didn't watch any TV all weekend. I wonder why I'm paying $52.00 a month for it. Perhaps I'll cut it off.
HAVE THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think I want a kid when I can't even afford to feed myself?
Hey, how's Chester? Nancy asked me and I haven't heard about him in a long time. Chester: My granddog.
Can't feed yourself? There seems to be a lot of that going around.
Chester is fat and sometimes naughty, sometimes obedient. Putney needs a haircut, and barks too much. If this is what my children will be like, why bother? :)
P.S. After I left Niki and Larry's the other day, Owen took my headshot (in a frame) and started running around with it - "Dancing") HA!
That sounds like fun, teaching babies to dance! I taught little kids at daycare how to do ballet!
Leslie, when are you gonna have a baby?
When pigs fly.
Define "pigs."
Define "fly."
Post a Comment