Flat is easy to navigate. Here, everyone has bulging thighs because of the stairs and we're not proud of it! CV...aka "gumland" (and "iPodland")... The schools up in WA are SO NICE and clean! They have CARPETED hallways and it's all new and nice! Also, there are no annoying asians up there.. Hehe!
My thighs are AWESOME. They are my best feature. It's my bulging belly that is the problem. It looks very similar to chocolate pudding. I wonder why? (you are what you eat???? If that were true I'd be larger at the bottom, pointy at the top, wrapped in foil, with a white paper with blue writing sticking out the top)
11 comments:
Hey Lezlee! How was the wedding?
You can see my chemistry class in this picture.
Speaking of which... I need Marisa! She's coming on Monday!
Ma Ya Hi!!!! Do you know that song?
ma ya hi, ma ya who, ma ya o, ma ya ha-ha...
hee hee!
What a beautiful campus! You are a lucky pup!
There are too many stairs there!
well, at least you don't live in Kansas or Visalia (same thing)(where it is flat)
Flat is easy to navigate. Here, everyone has bulging thighs because of the stairs and we're not proud of it!
CV...aka "gumland" (and "iPodland")...
The schools up in WA are SO NICE and clean! They have CARPETED hallways and it's all new and nice! Also, there are no annoying asians up there.. Hehe!
HAHA! "Renny Radar"! Sounds like the radar comes out of her butt because her head is too small to send transmissions!
I have bulging thighs, but it's not from the stairs. Woe (and WOAH!) is me!
My thighs are AWESOME. They are my best feature. It's my bulging belly that is the problem. It looks very similar to chocolate pudding. I wonder why? (you are what you eat???? If that were true I'd be larger at the bottom, pointy at the top, wrapped in foil, with a white paper with blue writing sticking out the top)
The teen cycling class Leslie used to teach gave me my "thunder thighs". Also horseback riding and dancing! Hooray!
Post a Comment