May we never forget...
...Jimmy Courson's birthday. (Charlie's uncle!)
September 11, 2001 seems to almost disappear in the wake of Katrina, but, honestly, we should all be on our knees in these times, asking for guidance, strength, and wisdom. I am humbled and blessed that I have a beautiful home, husband and family. Thank you, God!

5 comments:
I was teaching a student to drive at 6am on 9/11/01. I was listening to the liberal news station. As we drove around, we heard all the news of that day as it was happening. We knew that the world was changing moment by moment.
I was getting ready for work, alarm clock radio said something about crash into building. I then turned the TV on and saw the whole thing. Yes, we have much to be thankful for.
I had to go to work and the interim principal got over the loudspeaker and told the students to carry about their day as if nothing had happened. He didn't last very long in that position.
That's why they called him "interim."
I was in English class and this stupid kid said that some more airplanes were coming and they were headed for Rosemont.
Post a Comment