That stupid James! He was weird. Mrs. Manso put him in every dance because he stood out and did stupid things. LOL! Is the new guy like that stupid one in "SO YOU Think YOU Can DANCE!!"? (that's how I write it- it's so annoying if you hear it too many times). Is he like that guy that cries when he dances? I finished most of my Fri homework on Mon and Tues. Yep, so even I was busy. Stupid homework.
Leslie, before you get in your car, make sure you walk around and that you don't run over any ugly dogs that might be sitting behind the car! I learned that today... ugly dogs. HA!
11 comments:
Yes, too much homework and now driver's ed. Hooray for me.
Leslie, what song should I do a dance to for Ms. Manzo?
We got a new guy in dance today (instead of James-he graduated) and he's really good!
Mama is on the phone with Uncle Jeff right now (I think)... Grandpa's in the hospital again.
=(
That stupid James! He was weird. Mrs. Manso put him in every dance because he stood out and did stupid things. LOL! Is the new guy like that stupid one in "SO YOU Think YOU Can DANCE!!"? (that's how I write it- it's so annoying if you hear it too many times). Is he like that guy that cries when he dances?
I finished most of my Fri homework on Mon and Tues. Yep, so even I was busy. Stupid homework.
He's not stupid! You're stupid!
Whom?
What is this "whom" business?
Aren't you supposed to use "whom" with "to whom"?
Good news!
Grandpa's back home!
YAY!
Tomorrow's Friday!
Leslie, before you get in your car, make sure you walk around and that you don't run over any ugly dogs that might be sitting behind the car!
I learned that today... ugly dogs.
HA!
Yay! Smiley Bob is back home! (That's what Charlie calls him...because he always smiles!) We're praying for him!
Post a Comment