Izzy needs to go on a diet. You should make Charlie shave her and then you can see how fat she really is! Actually, that would be sad if you shaved her. She would look scary.
Buffets are nasty! I have a phobia of buffets because I saw a little kid do something really gross at one. We were forced to eat at buffets on my 6th grade trip to Washington DC.
We already shaved Izzy! She looks pretty good. Not fat at all. Well, her gut does hang down quite a bit, but she gallops around at 4:00 a.m. to get rid of it.
15 comments:
HAaha!!! Leslie, you are not fat.
Maybe you should do the jiggle meter. That will tell you if you are fat or not!
hee hee!
Izzy says: Cat...I'm a kitty cat. And I dance, dance, dance and I dance, dance, dance!
Leslie says: I'm a fatty fat.
And I eat, eat, eat and I eat, eat, eat.
Fat, I'm a fatty fat. And I eat, eat, eat and I eat, eat, eat!!
Do the jiggle meter on Izzy!
Izzy needs to go on a diet. You should make Charlie shave her and then you can see how fat she really is! Actually, that would be sad if you shaved her. She would look scary.
Ain't no one as fat as them people that come into Mervyn's. The ground shakes and things fall off shelves. HAHA!
Wow, that sounds like Godzilla!
Izzy is Catzilla!
If you want to see fat, go to Home Town Buffet. Darryl Fontana (aka "The Gardener")
Buffets are nasty! I have a phobia of buffets because I saw a little kid do something really gross at one. We were forced to eat at buffets on my 6th grade trip to Washington DC.
What did the kid do?
We already shaved Izzy! She looks pretty good. Not fat at all. Well, her gut does hang down quite a bit, but she gallops around at 4:00 a.m. to get rid of it.
Did you seriously shave her?
Oh, a little kid took the serving spoon, tasted it and then put it back. Ugh!
Yes. She is shaved. Her hair is starting to grow back, since it's been about 6 weeks since we put her under the clippers. (Andy did it)!
That's the last time I'm taking my fat self to Home Towne!
Post a Comment