We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Flying puppy!Tina, you fat lard...
Find these things:A llamaa random XING signa hosea doorThey're all there!
This is frontal view of sign in background entitled "Flying Fido"
I see a Coleman ice chest, an electrical cord, and an accident waiting to happen!
Congratulations to Aceydeucy for successfully joining the blog!
he figured it out. With a pencil and a pad he figured it out...HA!
Carolyn! THAT WAS FUNNY!
Bibbity Bobbity Boo!
It was??? WOW! I'm funny!(was that funny?) never mind.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Flying puppy!
Tina, you fat lard...
Find these things:
A llama
a random XING sign
a hose
a door
They're all there!
This is frontal view of sign in background entitled "Flying Fido"
I see a Coleman ice chest, an electrical cord, and an accident waiting to happen!
Congratulations to Aceydeucy for successfully joining the blog!
he figured it out. With a pencil and a pad he figured it out...
HA!
Carolyn! THAT WAS FUNNY!
Bibbity Bobbity Boo!
It was??? WOW! I'm funny!
(was that funny?)
never mind.
Post a Comment