Sunday, September 25, 2005

SCARY CINDERELLA

...wishes to go to the Festival...and the ball!

17 comments:

M.S. said...

That will be your haloween costume!

Leslie said...

Too bad it's STINKY and falling apart...otherwise I might just wear it for Halloween!

Unknown said...

That Cinderella is one hot Mama!!!!

Leslie said...

She ain't no Mama, though. Not until Act II.

Carolyn said...

Cinderella got high on some of those magical beans!

Carolyn said...

You could be a corpse bride for Halloween if you wore that costume and put on some creepy makeup!

Carolyn said...

Mama ordered some Bags of Blood candy for her kids at school. You wanna try one?

Unknown said...

I want some Bag of Blood candy!!!!!!! Bring me some!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Order it from Oriental Trading catalog!!!!

Carolyn said...

Where is Paulyester at???

M.S. said...

He ... died.

Leslie said...

Paulyester died? Oh, NO!!! Please! Was he killed by the giant?

Unknown said...

Never end a sentence with a preposition, i.e. where is bla bla AT....just say, Where is poo poo head?

Paulyester is WORKING because he has to pay his rent. I will find out why he hasn't had time to get on his computer. I think he's working day and night, however.

Leslie said...

Aren't we all working day and night...jeez...when do I get a break?!

North Cackalacky for Thanksgiving! Here I come!

Paulyester said...

Yes, I'm alive. Sometimes, I get off work at 10:30pm and have to get up at 5:30 to be at work the next AM @ 6:30. Speaking of a giant.... I saw Schwully (a giant homo) walzin' down the street the other day.

Unknown said...

Schwully is disturbed.

Carolyn said...

That is one ugly dressing room you are in Leslie!