He keeps annoying us by asking why he can't comment and we don't know, but we're guessing the person who made the blog has to invite him. The computer thinks he's a weirdo so they block him! hee hee!
Que belle, les yeux de Carolyn! Ces sont en tren de vert et bleu, et si jolie! C'est trop mal qu'elle est en trend d'etudier l'espagne dans l'ecole parce'que elle me demandera traduce mes comments. Mais, s'elle reste ici dans le Californie, il y a sera travalle pour elle parce'que elle comprend l'espagnol!
14 comments:
She bit me! That is why I look so weird.
Leslie, you need to send dada an e-mail invitation to join our blog... it's the only way he can actually comment on it.
He keeps annoying us by asking why he can't comment and we don't know, but we're guessing the person who made the blog has to invite him. The computer thinks he's a weirdo so they block him! hee hee!
Que belle, les yeux de Carolyn!
Ces sont en tren de vert et bleu, et si jolie!
C'est trop mal qu'elle est en trend d'etudier l'espagne dans l'ecole parce'que elle me demandera traduce mes comments. Mais, s'elle reste ici dans le Californie, il y a sera travalle pour elle parce'que elle comprend l'espagnol!
some french guy is on here! What's the deal?
I'm not quite understanding the splits and the cat...it's like a beauty pageant and this is the talent section of the show - ha, ha!
She is trying to empathize with the pain that the kitty just went through, Leslie! Leslie, she has John legs like you!!!
Excuse me??? I've got my own legs!
Speak English man!
You've got John legs, girl! They look really really good on girls!!! Be glad you don't have kitty legs.
Kitty legs would be hard to shave!
hee hee!
Believe you me, Carolyn doesn't have John legs. Marilee does, however.
Marilee has John legs? Then Carolyn has Linda legs? I have Mema legs!!!!!!!
HAHA I won't deny that I have John legs. By the way, I'm Paul's identical twin!
Post a Comment