Friday, September 30, 2005

Fire!


Sunset with the fire

12 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, CAROLYN!!! GORGEOUS PICTURE!

Carolyn said...

THANKS!

Carolyn said...

Marilee and Olivia woke me up this morning. (I slept in until 9:30) Olivia found some balls of yarn and she was bringing them upstairs, putting them under my bed, eating them and ruining them!!!! I got mad at her!

Carolyn said...

I saw a Christmas commercial already. And it's only the 1st day in October!!!! I also hate how all the fall clothes are in the stores but it's still too hot to wear them! It's sooooooo annoying!

Leslie said...

That's why I'm just going nude wherever I go. It's in style now, you know.

M.S. said...

Leslie, you are a nocturnal crazy woman.

Unknown said...

Fall fashion: Wow, I hope they improve over Summer! Everyone in Tulare County wears nursing blouses...or at least that is what they look like: They are blouses designed for immediate access; in case you needed to breastfeed or have a mammogram in a flash, you'd be ready! You could easily be recruited as a wetnurse, as well. People who have had cosmetic surgery are particularly prone to these mammory-donning outfits. Perhaps they want to get their money's worth and show off their bouffant wares after spending all that money at the surgeon's office. Whatever the reason, it's pretty shocking. Seemingly normal people are now forgetting to wear the front half of their tops!

Carolyn said...

Do you have one of those tops?
ha!

Unknown said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well, I used to, but it was called a nursing bra)

Paulyester said...

Great photo Carolyn! Mervyn's has Christmas stuff coming in already, which is sad. Yes Mom, all women in Tulare County (Toolarry Kowney)wear nursing bras. It's because they're constantly pregnant, or are really huge. I hear they are making a new bill in Congress, that prohibits the displaying of fat rolls from under a shirt. The offender shall be shot by tranquilizer, and hauled away to de-blubberizing facilities. Congress is worried that there won't be enough people to work at these facilities (because not many people could pass the scale test part of employment). I think they may legalize harpooning too. Muuuhhhhaaahaaaa!

Unknown said...

Sign me up for that. I need de-blubberizing!

Unknown said...

I went to Jenny Craig to be de-blubberized like Kirstey Alley. I had a 9:30 appt. 5 blubber queens were ahead of me. I had to wait. I went outside to play and by 9:45 I was still waiting, so I left. I went to the fair and ate a giant cinnamon roll. It's Jenny's fault.