Friday, September 30, 2005

ANTM!!!



YAY! I love this show!

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

Marilee, are you gonna watch Super Nanny tonight? haha!
Go to your Naughty Chair and stay there, you stupid kid!

M.S. said...

You are the naughty one! One last time young lady and you are going straight to the naughty mat!

Leslie said...

I watched Super Nanny last night! HA! I was unbelievably stuffed from the pizza we ate at Casa Bianca, so I had to lie there in a daze. "Super Nanny" was keeping me company.

Carolyn said...

We ate Jack in the Crack last night.

Carolyn said...

The littlelest kid on Super Nanny was cute!
Is that how you spell littlelest?

Carolyn said...

I also like Nanny Deb from Nanny 911. What is up though with "Nanny Central"?

M.S. said...

Wait, weren't there 3 nanny shows in the first place? Did they all die except for the "naughty mat" enforcing one? HAHA! I find them funny. It's fun to watch the parents- they are so stupid! Haha. Leslie (and Charlieman), when you have a baby in the next 40 years (HAHA) be sure to be good parents and use the naughty mat often. It works. I think.
I think you should make a saddle to put on Chester and then put the following in the saddle: Your child, Putney, Izzy, Scully, a chicken or two, and a monkey- then slap Chester on the rump and watch them ride off into the sunset!

Unknown said...

Carolyn: I LOVE those Nanny shows. I keep thinking "I wish we had that nanny option available in the world when Leslie was 18 months old and refused to take off her FU FU Fluff Chiffon dress to take a nap after Sunday School!!" It was a scene which La Canada will not soon forget.

Littlest (spelling is l-i-t-t-l-e-s-t) but I'd avoid it and use some other word, because I'm not really sure......HA HA HA HA HA!!! How about brattiest?

Leslie should definitely stack up her animals -- king of like the story of Bremen.

Jack in the CRACK? Ewwwwwwwww!

Carolyn said...

That's what we call Jack in the Box!
There's one right down the street from us as well as a Taco Bell. You should really see how desperate people get in order to get their tacos from Taco Bell. They become crazy drivers trying to get in that tiny little drive thru to get frozen tacos. They don't care that me and Marilee are trying to walk home. In fact, they want to kill us with their SUVs just for a taco that will probably give them diarrhea!!!!!

M.S. said...

EEEEEW