I knew there would be a fire near us! We had to breathe the smoke today at school since it was coming over the mountain (from Burbank). I watched airplanes dumping stuff on the fire during 6th period. It was coolio!
What next? We've had earthquakes, an unbearably hot summer w/accompanying air pollution, tsunamis, floods, hurricanes, locusts, and now fires. OK, God, what do you want us to learn or do? We're listening.
8 comments:
You're all nuts.
I knew there would be a fire near us! We had to breathe the smoke today at school since it was coming over the mountain (from Burbank). I watched airplanes dumping stuff on the fire during 6th period. It was coolio!
What next? We've had earthquakes, an unbearably hot summer w/accompanying air pollution, tsunamis, floods, hurricanes, locusts, and now fires. OK, God, what do you want us to learn or do? We're listening.
Don't forget the rain and the mudslides! Also the weird thunderstorms...
And the June gloom in September. September was cold this year! (until now)
Wow. The power of nature. Wow.
Heeha!
We have had a TON of bad stormy stuff this year! When will it stop???
I don't know, but I'm building an ark just in case.
Earthquake weather! I like that song. It should be California's theme song. Actually, that makes no sense.
Post a Comment