Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Album of the week


Yeah, I can't stop listening to it.

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have too much homework!!! butthead teachers

America's Next Top Model is on in 10 minutes!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Why is it sooooo hot and windy all of a sudden? What is goin' on?
There are fires everywhere! I wish there was one at CV so we didn't have to go to school. If there was one at CV, everyone would die because no one knows what to do during fire drills. that kinda sucks...

Leslie said...

Santa Ana winds, dear. It was in the 90's today! JEEZ! I was so hot and tired!

Leslie said...

So, Paul - how's the album? What's it like?!

Unknown said...

Hey, Paulyester! You're back!

Paulyester said...

It's a great Album from 1974. It contains only one top 40 song: Bloody Well Right (#35 for 2 weeks on 5/17/75). The Band started in 1970 in England, and this album was one of their biggest selling and most popular ones. The Band's sound is a very sophistcated one, like other Progressive Bands of their time. With a grand piano played in a signature way, good funky bass lines, a wailing sax, a Drummer that knows when to stay quiet, and a bluesy guitar. If you download music, be sure to get Bloody Well right.

Unknown said...

Wow, Paul, you're a great writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm! This may be your career opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!I never heard of the album, but I was kinda busy in 1975. I was busy watching Billie Jean King play tennis with Bobby Riggs, and Patty Hearst was running around with the Siambianese Liberation Army...and I think Chuckie Manson was doing his thing around then. I was too busy watching the news to listen to music.

M.S. said...

Paul! You died and then came back to life!
I don't like CD covers. They tend to be freaky. Haha! Someone is on monkeybars out in the Twilight Zone!

M.S. said...

And they have 2 left hands! NO WONDER it's the twilight zone! See the thumbs? HAHA!!!

Carolyn said...

DUDE!