Monday, August 22, 2005

Scully

Today is Scully's 3rd birthday. She celebrated it by sneaking in the house, peeing on the couch, terrorizing Izzy, running under the guest bed, hissing at me, and, finally, getting kicked out.

Happy Birthday, Darn Cat.

10 comments:

M.S. said...

HAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Carolyn said...

She is evil!

Unknown said...

that's what I did on my birthday, too!

Paulyester said...

I could send over "pee man" to your house. hahaha, that's wrong.

Carolyn said...

Who's pee man?

M.S. said...

HAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Paulyester said...

pee man is a buddy of mine who has Spina Bifida, and uses crutches and wheel chair. A few years ago, he was sitting on my couch (the old one I used to have (the pee couch) anyway, I didn't know that he couldn't control himself. Now, Everytime he comes over, I scoot a plastic chair under him (so it's easy to clean up). Hahaha, I'm so horrid!

Leslie said...

OH MY WORD! Paul, I want to meet your friend. A few years ago I was obsessed with watching medical shows on TLC, and I was convinced that any baby of mine would be born with spina bifida. They can now do inter-womb surgery on the baby, but it's an interesting disease.

Carolyn said...

What's spina bifida? Is it a pee problem?

Leslie said...

www.sbaa.org