We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Can you fake your death? Then you won't have to do it! Haha.
Just tell them you have to GO!!!!!! You have to go see your Mama in Visalia!!!! Grab that red hood and tell them you're going to see grandma.
you're still doing it? Oh wow. just don't bring the wolf to Visalia, I'm scared of him. Hahaha
Hahaha!!! At first I thought he was a girl. Hehe!
I don't think people will buy the "mother" excuse anymore. Not when I'm days away from turning 28.
That wolf is harmless, Pauly. Wolves can't drive anyway. Don't worry.
yeah, I just got done with Leslie's Birthday CD. I'm working on the cover art.
HEY! Where's my birthday CD? And where's Carolyn's birthday CD? WE WANT OUR BIRTHDAY CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Can you fake your death? Then you won't have to do it! Haha.
Just tell them you have to GO!!!!!! You have to go see your Mama in Visalia!!!! Grab that red hood and tell them you're going to see grandma.
you're still doing it? Oh wow. just don't bring the wolf to Visalia, I'm scared of him. Hahaha
Hahaha!!! At first I thought he was a girl. Hehe!
Hahaha!!! At first I thought he was a girl. Hehe!
I don't think people will buy the "mother" excuse anymore. Not when I'm days away from turning 28.
That wolf is harmless, Pauly. Wolves can't drive anyway. Don't worry.
yeah, I just got done with Leslie's Birthday CD. I'm working on the cover art.
HEY! Where's my birthday CD? And where's Carolyn's birthday CD? WE WANT OUR BIRTHDAY CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment