We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
What is this? What does it do?
It's a time machine and it puts him in the 70's (back to when he had diapers and a rattle)
It's a digital recording studio.
Paul, do you invent things?And where's my b-day CD? Leslie gets one but I don't?
I am just kidding!
Leslie, do you want to join Millie's blog? It's called "kitty barf". hee hee!
Sure Carolyn, what kind of music do you like?
Hahaha! It does look like a time machine!
"Wait- I forgot to put in the crystals!" Hahaha! (from Napoleon Dynamite; that movie is so funny!!)
great movie! Yeah, I think the crystals are on ebay for really cheap. hahahha
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What is this? What does it do?
It's a time machine and it puts him in the 70's (back to when he had diapers and a rattle)
It's a digital recording studio.
Paul, do you invent things?
And where's my b-day CD? Leslie gets one but I don't?
I am just kidding!
Leslie, do you want to join Millie's blog? It's called "kitty barf". hee hee!
Sure Carolyn, what kind of music do you like?
Hahaha! It does look like a time machine!
"Wait- I forgot to put in the crystals!"
Hahaha!
(from Napoleon Dynamite; that movie is so funny!!)
great movie! Yeah, I think the crystals are on ebay for really cheap. hahahha
Post a Comment