Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oh yes.


Ok, I named my Record Company.

10 comments:

Paulyester said...

Leslie, I made your Birthday CD. I just listened to all 75 minutes of it... it's awesome musically, but you may construe it as "Depressing" well, I didn't mean it to be, I simply took great songs that had a piano/keyboard centered around them, and I matched them up. I intended for each song key to rise or fall in certain instances. It is a "concept album" and you should listen to it ONLY in noise cancelling headphones. The Album cover is good though. I won't describe it... You have to figure it out yourself... Ok, I'm going to make another one for you soon.. Man, why did I wake up sooo early. I'm going to go back to bed.

Leslie said...

Cool! Thanks! I don't think it'll be depressing. Nothing could be more depressing than INTO THE WOODS! INTO THE WOODS THEN OUT OF THE WOODS....AND HOME BEFORE DARK!

M.S. said...

Those stupid woods.

M.S. said...

Hey, in this picture- is it another time machine? Haha

Unknown said...

Paul: I WANT A COPY OF THE DEPRESSING ALBUM! Yo Mama

Les: Get outta dem woods!

Unknown said...

What IS the name of your record company?

Paulyester said...

Ok Mom, I'll make you a copy of it too. The name of the Record Company is "astrolabe" just like this photo of one. It is a cool name, and it hasn't been taken yet.

Unknown said...

What is an astrolabe? Never heard of it. But, I'll take the album from it's label. That will be fine.

Paulyester said...

An astrolabe is a device that ancient Mariners used to navigate. It is different from a sextant (which would be a bad name for a company)because it uses astronomy (hence "astro").

Unknown said...

Sextant would have been a good name. I've used a sextant....when I went on the tallship.