We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
that's an awesome photo of a trained cat pooping. Or maybe he is fishing?
She's HUGE now! What happened?!
They don't stay kittens forever! Awww, I wish she was a kitten...
Uh, I'd say that cat needs more training....the wrong end is out.
Today, the entire toilet seat was covered with wet pawprints! What a great b-day present...
Did you know cats are attracted to moving water? She only goes on the toilet after it has been flushed.
Leslie, does your couch have moving water near it? Maybe that's why your cat pees on the couch. HA HA HA HA HA
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that's an awesome photo of a trained cat pooping. Or maybe he is fishing?
She's HUGE now! What happened?!
They don't stay kittens forever! Awww, I wish she was a kitten...
Uh, I'd say that cat needs more training....the wrong end is out.
Today, the entire toilet seat was covered with wet pawprints! What a great b-day present...
Did you know cats are attracted to moving water? She only goes on the toilet after it has been flushed.
Leslie, does your couch have moving water near it? Maybe that's why your cat pees on the couch. HA HA HA HA HA
Post a Comment