Tuesday, August 23, 2005

HAPPY SWEET 16, CAROLYN!!!

Wahoo! 16 years old! That's nuts! You're ancient! What's happening? Stop getting older!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLYN!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!This year you can DRIVE!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.S. said...

If you go to this blog it looks like she got a time machine for her birthday... Paul, what is it with you and time machines? Hahaha!

Carolyn said...

Thank you my humble servants!
I got my nails and toes done today and I have a new tv and dvd player in my room. I can't wait until Friday!!!

Paulyester said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when I turned 16, and had a cool party. Mom remembers the gay shoe guy.."Schwuli" ahhahahaha

Unknown said...

Yeah, I remember him. He had a lot more in mind than toes and nails. We had to get rid of that guy!

Pretty nice gift, Carolyn! What happens on Friday?

Carolyn said...

We are eating at Ichiban.