We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Leslie, do you wish to go to the festival? You have worn a lot of red wigs!!! You should become a red head.
She looks great as a redhead, doesn't she? She would also look good in a red hood (as she escapes from the woods!)
Yes, but where is she? She hasn't commented on anything yet. She will really love seeing this picture again. hee hee!
I look scary. So scary. Wee todd did, too.
HYahaha
Yeah, I knew Wee Todd Didd. he was sort of a cool guy. hahaha! Yeah, that was a scary photo Les; I mean dude, you can see the wigline. hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Leslie, do you wish to go to the festival? You have worn a lot of red wigs!!! You should become a red head.
She looks great as a redhead, doesn't she? She would also look good in a red hood (as she escapes from the woods!)
Yes, but where is she? She hasn't commented on anything yet. She will really love seeing this picture again. hee hee!
I look scary. So scary. Wee todd did, too.
HYahaha
Yeah, I knew Wee Todd Didd. he was sort of a cool guy. hahaha! Yeah, that was a scary photo Les; I mean dude, you can see the wigline. hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment