Monday, August 22, 2005

classic expressions


Look what I found! I like this picture because of everyone's expressions!
Oh, those were the good old days...

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Joe and Tammy came too along with Grandpa and Grandma.

Unknown said...

We look like a bunch of freaks, don't we? This is not our best photo moment.

Carolyn said...

Marilee, are you picking your nose?

Leslie said...

carolyn,
your hair is so cute!

Carolyn said...

That was when you convinced me to cut it short!

M.S. said...

I am not picking my nose! I'm rubbing my face. Yargh!

Paulyester said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paulyester said...

Wow, I sure nedded a haircut there.

Leslie said...

Carolyn,
That lady that cut your hair didn't know what she was doing. I told her to cut you a bob like Reese Witherspoon...maybe even similar to what I have now, but she was stuck in 1994. SORRY. Next time I'll take you to a REAL salon and get you a GOOD haircut (if you ever desire). I couldn't believe she wouldn't use a razor! I mean, come on!