Have you ever heard of a chiweenie?? It's a type of dog!!!! Like cockerpoo... it's a mix of a chihuahua and a weener dog. I think Putney is a Jackrushua. Or maybe a Chirussell? How about a Huahua terrier???
I think my genetic make up is that of crustaceans, wolves, Wookies, and something called (help me out with the spelling...) something called a Spencer. Is a Spencer like a super human or something? If so, that would explain why we are all awesome in this room. "Arughhh arughhhh! arf arf....
6 comments:
The blur...
looks like a crustacean from this viewpoint.
How is she a crustacean? I only see a cockerpoo blur!
Have you ever heard of a chiweenie?? It's a type of dog!!!! Like cockerpoo... it's a mix of a chihuahua and a weener dog. I think Putney is a Jackrushua. Or maybe a Chirussell? How about a Huahua terrier???
Woah, hey, don't mix up sea creatures with dogs! HAAHAH
I think my genetic make up is that of crustaceans, wolves, Wookies, and something called (help me out with the spelling...) something called a Spencer. Is a Spencer like a super human or something? If so, that would explain why we are all awesome in this room. "Arughhh arughhhh! arf arf....
Post a Comment